All new hires in technology and engineering positions are eligible for hiring bonuses! Join the team today!
POSITION: Senior Radio Frequency (RF) Engineer
MINIMUM SECURITY CLEARANCE: Secret*
LOCATION: Crane, Indiana
JOB ID: 23-004
CLOSING DATE: Until Filled
Envisioneering, Inc. is seeking a career and customer-oriented Senior Radio Frequency (RF) Engineer to join our team in Crane, Indiana.
- Provide engineering and analytical documentation support during the design, development, test, production, fielding, and sustainment of cost-effective RF systems that sustain readiness requirements.
- Provide Modeling, Simulation, Stimulation, and Analysis Support as required in support of the above tasking.
- Perform thermal, mechanical, electrical, and RF modeling of systems, subsystems, and assemblies.
- Provide analyses of models, suggesting improvements or problem areas for further attention.
- Prototyping, Pre-Production, Model-Making, and Fabrication Support– Fabricate and mechanically validate text fixtures (T/R TRIMM, DREX LRU, VSR T/R-LRU). Test fixtures will be utilized to test solid state sub-assemblies for AMDR, DBR, and SEWIP Block 3 and shall be fabricated to handle high volume production.
- Must have and maintain a DoD Secret Clearance.
MINIMUM SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS:
- 10+ years related experience.
- Must be an electrical/electronics engineer with RF experience, specifically must have RF test and measurement experience.
- Must have experience using a Vector Network Analyzer.
- Must be capable of working independently, a self-starter, who needs minimal oversight.
- Must be capable of reviewing technical documents and developing test requirements.
- Strongly desire the following experience: RF solid-state amplifiers, especially with testing RF amplifiers; Spectrum Analyzers and Phase Noise Analyzers; RF design, specifically with test interfaces, fixtures, switch matrices and the Systems Engineering Technical Review process.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50%.
- The person in this position frequently communicates with co-workers, management and customers, which may involve delivering presentations. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations.
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine and computer printer.
- Bachelor of Science in an engineering discipline. Degree in Electrical Engineering preferred.
BENEFITS: Envisioneering, Inc. offers a stable work environment, a competitive salary, and a comprehensive benefits package effective date of hire; including 401k, Medical/Dental/Vision, FSA, Short Term, Long Term, AD&D and Life insurance, (employer paid), voluntary life, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Leave, Holidays and much more.
AS A CONDITION OF EMPLOYMENT: You must pass a drug and pre-employment screening. U.S. Citizenship Required. *A Department of Defense (DoD) Secret security clearance is required at time of hire. Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Due to the nature of work performed within our facilities, U.S. citizenship is required. Please confirm in your cover letter or resume.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY: Envisioneering Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship and immigration status, age, disability or handicap, sex (including pregnancy), marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, arrest record, hairstyle, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment. Envisioneering Inc. is committed to creating and maintaining a workplace in which all employees have an opportunity to participate and contribute to the success of the business and are valued for their skills, experience, and unique perspectives.
Envisioneering, Inc. will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental limitations of qualified employees with disabilities unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. If you need assistance to perform your job duties because of a physical or mental condition, please let Human Resources know.
Envisioneering, Inc. will endeavor to accommodate the sincere religious beliefs of its employees to the extent such accommodation does not pose an undue hardship on Envisioneering, Inc.’s operations. If you wish to request such an accommodation, please speak to Human Resources.
Any employees with questions or concerns about equal employment opportunities in the workplace are encouraged to bring these issues to the attention of Human Resources. Envisioneering, Inc. will not allow any form of retaliation against individuals who raise issues of equal employment opportunity. If an employee feels he or she has been subjected to any such retaliation, he or she should bring it to the attention of Human Resources. To ensure our workplace is free of artificial barriers, violation of this policy including any improper retaliatory conduct will lead to discipline, up to and including discharge. All employees must cooperate with all investigations.
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION: Please complete an online application and submit a current resume with salary requirements @ https://envisioneeringinc.com/ Resumes held in strict confidence.
ACCESSIBILITY ACCOMMODATION FOR APPLICANTS: If you are a job seeker with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please contact Human Resources (HR) at the below to request the appropriate accommodation. Human Resources firstname.lastname@example.org
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision