POSITION: Senior Information Operations (IO) Specialist
MINIMUM SECURITY CLEARANCE: Top Secret
LOCATION: Arlington, VA.
JOB ID: 23-012
CLOSING DATE: Until Filled
The Senior IO Specialist will be a subject matter expert in support of the Office of Naval Research’s (ONR) Program Officers (POs) and their ongoing Science and Technology (S&T) portfolios. This should include expertise in information operations technique development and analysis, signal processing, cyber and all aspects of current information operations capability development from concept to experimentation. This should include experience in one or more of the following areas: commercial standard development; networking; emerging cyber guidance; information interoperability; information management; information security issues; Electronic warfare Support (ES) sensing for wide-area spectrum awareness; and Electronic Attack (EA) against adversary Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Cyber, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance and Targeting (C5ISRT). Expertise is also required in the management of a basic, applied, and advanced development research programs. The Senior IO Specialist needs an understanding of the ONR’s mission and experience in technology development, technology evaluation, System Engineering and Integration (SE&I), and system optimization to address emergent Naval priorities. The Senior IO specialist should also have technical and operational expertise to assist the ONR Code 31 POs and Managers to develop, manage and execute portfolios that address priority C5ISRT S&T requirements.
MINIMUM SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS:
- Relevant S&T experience in the development of demonstration and prototype hardware, software and systems
- A thorough working knowledge of the phenomenology, development and application of IO technology in relation to naval requirements
- Relevant acquisition program management experience focused on moving technology from S&T to acquisition systems including a working understanding of technical requirements development/risk management, contracts, budgeting and obligations/expenditures management
- Subject matter expertise for the identification and analysis of critical Navy capabilities
- The ability to coordinate interactions and facilitate opportunities for collaboration with multiple agencies and organizations at senior levels of interaction.
- Experience as Study Lead for analysis, including modeling and/or simulation projects to identify the preferred analytic process, coordinate agencies’ support for that process, and develop project deliverables.
- Broad naval operational and/or staff experience across one or more operational domains including: sub-surface, surface, aviation and unmanned systems communities.
- The ability to coordinate and evaluate testing efforts.
- The ability to develop/manage program schedules.
- Possess a minimum of a TOP SECRET clearance and be eligible for access to Sensitive Compartmented Intelligence (SCI) at the SI/TK level.
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) with 10 years’ experience or Masters with 15 years’ experience or a Bachelor of Science (BS) plus 20 years of experience from an accredited college or university in mathematics, engineering, physics, or related sciences.
BENEFITS: Envisioneering, Inc. offers a stable work environment, a competitive salary, and a comprehensive benefits package effective date of hire; including 401k, Medical/Dental/Vision, FSA, Short Term, Long Term, AD&D and Life insurance, (employer paid), voluntary life, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Leave, Holidays and much more.
AS A CONDITION OF EMPLOYMENT: You must pass a drug and pre-employment screening. U.S. Citizenship Required. *A Department of Defense (DoD) Secret security clearance is required at time of hire. Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Due to the nature of work performed within our facilities, U.S. citizenship is required. Please confirm in your cover letter or resume.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY: Envisioneering Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship and immigration status, age, disability or handicap, sex (including pregnancy), marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, arrest record, hairstyle, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment. Envisioneering Inc. is committed to creating and maintaining a workplace in which all employees have an opportunity to participate and contribute to the success of the business and are valued for their skills, experience, and unique perspectives.
Envisioneering, Inc. will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental limitations of qualified employees with disabilities unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. If you need assistance to perform your job duties because of a physical or mental condition, please let Human Resources know.
Envisioneering, Inc. will endeavor to accommodate the sincere religious beliefs of its employees to the extent such accommodation does not pose an undue hardship on Envisioneering, Inc.’s operations. If you wish to request such an accommodation, please speak to Human Resources.
Any employees with questions or concerns about equal employment opportunities in the workplace are encouraged to bring these issues to the attention of Human Resources. Envisioneering, Inc. will not allow any form of retaliation against individuals who raise issues of equal employment opportunity. If an employee feels he or she has been subjected to any such retaliation, he or she should bring it to the attention of Human Resources. To ensure our workplace is free of artificial barriers, violation of this policy including any improper retaliatory conduct will lead to discipline, up to and including discharge. All employees must cooperate with all investigations.
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION: Please submit a current resume with salary requirements @ www.envisioneeringinc.com . Resumes held in strict confidence.
ACCESSIBILITY ACCOMMODATION FOR APPLICANTS: If you are a job seeker with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please contact Human Resources (HR) (firstname.lastname@example.org) to request the appropriate accommodation
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision