POSITION: Program Manager, Aegis Virtual Twin Program
MINIMUM SECURITY CLEARANCE: Secret
LOCATION: Dahlgren, VA
JOB ID: 23-014
CLOSING DATE: Until Filled
- As a VTwin and Virtualized AWS SME, provide program management support and guidance to PEO (IWS-1/SE) for the IaaS, Integrated Combat System (ICS), and VTwin development.
- Provide IaaS SME, System Architecture, and Navy Depot Level Repair (DLR) guidance to assist in standing up a DLR shop, System of Systems (SoS) testbench, and methodology to support the TI/16 & IaaS infrastructures for the Fleet.
- Host and lead Program Management Team (PMT) meetings and weekly syncs to keep the virtualization team in coordination on all program office priorities and to expedite critical path tasks. Lead and/or participate in working groups and briefings representing IWS-1 and NRL Code 5770. Generate and manage Action Items for large multi-functional, multi-disciplinary, and cross-service meetings and conferences.
- Provide Test & Evaluation (T&E) assistance for VTwin projects and/or projects that are leveraging these new technologies to develop the necessary Objective Quality Evidence (OQE) artifacts along the virtualization line of effort leading to the future ICS.
- Minimum 5 years of Program Management or Systems Engineering experience.
- DAWIA certification in program management and/or systems engineering (desired).
- Experience with and/or expert knowledge of the Aegis Weapon System.
- Experience developing POAMs, managing schedules, coordinating plans, identifying and quantifying program risks, and providing briefings.
- Experience/understanding of Test & Evaluation (T&E).
- Experience with development of virtual machines (desired).
- Mastery of standard productivity tools such as Microsoft Office Suite in order to support system documentation efforts.
- Due to the nature of work performed within our facilities, U.S. citizenship and an active U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) Secret security clearance* is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Systems Engineering, Mathematics, or Physics. (Engineering preferred but not mandatory.)
BENEFITS: Envisioneering, Inc. offers a stable work environment, a competitive salary, and a comprehensive benefits package effective date of hire; including 401k, Medical/Dental/Vision, FSA, Short Term, Long Term, AD&D and Life insurance, (employer paid), voluntary life, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Leave, Holidays and much more.
AS A CONDITION OF EMPLOYMENT: You must pass a drug and pre-employment drug screening. U.S. Citizenship Required. Candidate must follow all company and non-DOT Drug and Alcohol Testing.
*A Department of Defense (DoD) Secret security clearance is required at time of hire. Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Due to the nature of work performed within our facilities, U.S. citizenship is required. Please confirm in your cover letter or resume.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY: Envisioneering Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and qualified applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Envisioneering stands in support of equality for and advancement of all people based solely upon the merits of abilities and actions alone, without regard to race, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, or disability.
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION: Please submit a current resume with salary requirements @ www.envisioneeringinc.com . Resumes held in strict confidence.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision