POSITION: Program Analyst
MINIMUM SECURITY CLEARANCE: Secret
LOCATION: Washington D.C.
JOB ID: 23-001
CLOSING DATE: Until Filled
STATUS: Employee / Full Time
Envisioneering, Inc. is seeking a Navy Program Analyst. This position offers an exemplary career opportunity to provide programmatic services to Navy Surface Combat System Programs.
- Assist and/or lead project management, planning, coordination, execution, analysis, and reporting for systems in development & sustainment.
- Develop requirements and acquisition documentation in support of Navy Programs of Record.
- Provide meeting attendance/support, presentation development/support, publication support, correspondence, action item tracking/closure in support of assigned Combat System element programs.
- Prepare and/or review technical and programmatic documentation (e.g., requirements & acquisition strategies, Navy Flag level briefings, Requirements Traceability Matrixes, Technical Review Action Plans, and Acquisition documents).
- Work with Government personnel, field sites, Integrated Product Teams, Technical Teams, and various vendors to develop, identify, locate, support, acquire, and manage programmatic requirements.
- Track and monitor program execution. Support in the development and execution of Navy programs, program management, acquisition management, and strategies.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel.
- Sedentary/10 lbs. maximum. Occasional life/carry of small articles. Some occasional walking or standing may be required.
- 5+ years relevant work experience.
- Experience as Navy Requirements Officer / Action Officer
- Demonstrated practical experience in leading or assisting gap analysis and Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution processes.
- Background, knowledge or skillset to assist in acquisition team (e.g., knowledge of Chief of Naval Operations processes to assist team execution across various acquisition processes, Modeling & Simulation, campaign analysis, USN experience, radar / EW applications, Surface Navy operations).
- Experience with Navy requirements processes and Joint Capabilities Integration and Development System.
- DoD Secret Clearance .
- Bachelor of Science (BS) degree in related discipline,
BENEFITS: Envisioneering, Inc. offers a stable work environment, a competitive salary, and a comprehensive benefits package effective date of hire; including 401k, Medical/Dental/Vision, FSA, Short Term, Long Term, AD&D and Life insurance, (employer paid), voluntary life, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Leave, Holidays and much more.
AS A CONDITION OF EMPLOYMENT: You must pass a drug and pre-employment screening. U.S. Citizenship Required. *A Department of Defense (DoD) Secret security clearance is required at time of hire. Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Due to the nature of work performed within our facilities, U.S. citizenship is required. Please confirm in your cover letter or resume.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY: Envisioneering Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship and immigration status, age, disability or handicap, sex (including pregnancy), marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, arrest record, hairstyle, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment. Envisioneering Inc. is committed to creating and maintaining a workplace in which all employees have an opportunity to participate and contribute to the success of the business and are valued for their skills, experience, and unique perspectives.
Envisioneering, Inc. will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental limitations of qualified employees with disabilities unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. If you need assistance to perform your job duties because of a physical or mental condition, please let Human Resources know.
Envisioneering, Inc. will endeavor to accommodate the sincere religious beliefs of its employees to the extent such accommodation does not pose an undue hardship on Envisioneering, Inc.’s operations. If you wish to request such an accommodation, please speak to Human Resources.
Any employees with questions or concerns about equal employment opportunities in the workplace are encouraged to bring these issues to the attention of Human Resources. Envisioneering, Inc. will not allow any form of retaliation against individuals who raise issues of equal employment opportunity. If an employee feels he or she has been subjected to any such retaliation, he or she should bring it to the attention of Human Resources. To ensure our workplace is free of artificial barriers, violation of this policy including any improper retaliatory conduct will lead to discipline, up to and including discharge. All employees must cooperate with all investigations.
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION: Please submit a current resume with salary requirements @ www.envisioneeringinc.com . Resumes held in strict confidence.
ACCESSIBILITY ACCOMMODATION FOR APPLICANTS: If you are a job seeker with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please contact Human Resources (HR) (email@example.com) to request the appropriate accommodation