POSITION: Electrical Engineer
MINIMUM SECURITY CLEARANCE: Secret
LOCATION: Crane, IN.
JOB ID: 23-016
CLOSING DATE: Until Filled
Envisioneering, Inc. has an immediate opening for full-time Electrical Engineer (mid-level) to support our work at the Naval Surface Warfare Center Crane Division (NSWC Crane). This position requires a DoD Secret clearance. We are seeking a candidate with strong communications skills and the ability to work both independently and in a collaborative, team environment with multiple Government customers and technical staff.
- Interface with program offices to gather information and conduct tests on communication and radar systems.
- Assist in the review and development of algorithms to model modulation and demodulation of waveforms for communications, radar, navigational aids, and radars and to assess the performance of various radio frequency systems to undesired signals.
- Travel to attend meetings and occasionally to locations outside of the immediate area may occur.
- Work independently, as part of a group to perform analyses, and tests.
- Track and manage incidental data calls and multi-phased tasks.
- Sedentary/10 lbs. maximum occasional life/carry of small articles. Some occasional walking or standing may be required.
- Academic and/or professional experience in Electrical or Radio Frequency (RF) Engineering required.
- Minimum of four (4) to eight (8) years of experience in the following required:
Electrical Engineering and analysis in the operation, software modeling and evaluation of RF systems compatibility, EMI and EMC performance.
Preparation of spectrum dependent hardware/software/firmware installation plans, test plans/reports, conducting analytical evaluation of systems’ RF compatibility, and development of actionable EMC techniques.
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in RF spectrum measurement, RF test equipment operation, and EMI / EMC criteria for operational spectrum coordination.
- Understanding of antenna and signal propagation theories.
- DoD RF or radar background preferred.
- Familiarity with MATLAB or other analysis tool use skills.
- Familiarity with Visualyse and HTZ Warfare desired.
- Python, R, C++ experience a plus.
- Software Defined Radio (SDR) experience a plus.
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365 standard product suite required
- Experience with Microsoft SharePoint and Teams highly desired.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to track, manage, and prioritize individual’s tasks.
- Flexibility to working independently and as part of a larger group.
- Department of Defense (DoD) Secret security clearance* required within 24 months PRIOR to hire.
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering (BSEE), Electrical Engineering Technology (BSEET), or Computer Engineering required.
- Master of Science in Electrical Engineering (MSEE), or Computer Engineering desired.
BENEFITS: Envisioneering, Inc. offers a stable work environment, a competitive salary, and a comprehensive benefits package effective date of hire; including 401k, Medical/Dental/Vision, FSA, Short Term, Long Term, AD&D and Life insurance, (employer paid), voluntary life, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Leave, Holidays and much more.
AS A CONDITION OF EMPLOYMENT: You must pass a drug and pre-employment screening. U.S. Citizenship Required.
*A Department of Defense (DoD) Secret security clearance is required at time of hire. Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Due to the nature of work performed within our facilities, U.S. citizenship is required. Please confirm in your cover letter or resume.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY: Envisioneering Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship and immigration status, age, disability or handicap, sex (including pregnancy), marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, arrest record, hairstyle, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities, and general treatment during employment. Envisioneering Inc. is committed to creating and maintaining a workplace in which all employees have an opportunity to participate and contribute to the success of the business and are valued for their skills, experience, and unique perspectives.
Envisioneering, Inc. will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental limitations of qualified employees with disabilities unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. If you need assistance to perform your job duties because of a physical or mental condition, please let Human Resources know.
Envisioneering, Inc. will endeavor to accommodate the sincere religious beliefs of its employees to the extent such accommodation does not pose an undue hardship on Envisioneering, Inc.’s operations. If you wish to request such an accommodation, please speak to Human Resources.
Any employees with questions or concerns about equal employment opportunities in the workplace are encouraged to bring these issues to the attention of Human Resources. Envisioneering, Inc. will not allow any form of retaliation against individuals who raise issues of equal employment opportunity. If an employee feels he or she has been subjected to any such retaliation, he, or she should bring it to the attention of Human Resources. To ensure our workplace is free of artificial barriers, violation of this policy including any improper retaliatory conduct will lead to discipline, up to and including discharge. All employees must cooperate with all investigations.
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION: Please complete an online application and submit a current resume with salary requirements @ www.envisioneeringinc.com or find us on Clearance Jobs. Resumes held in strict confidence.
ACCESSIBILITY ACCOMMODATION FOR APPLICANTS: If you are a job seeker with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please contact Human Resources (HR) (email@example.com) to request the appropriate accommodation.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision