All new hires in technology and engineering positions are eligible for hiring bonuses!
POSITION: Senior Engineer / Scientist (Systems Engineering)
MINIMUM SECURITY CLEARANCE: Secret
LOCATION: Washington, D.C.
JOB ID: 22-013
CLOSING DATE: Until Filled
The Senior Engineer/Scientist will lead a diverse, multi-discipline team of Government and Contract personnel in the adaptation, integration, testing, and successful demonstration of novel weapons systems including the adaptation and integration of existing radar for use in new and previously untested applications.
- Lead the Integration and Testing of new and/or fielded radar system with existing hardware.
- Develop concepts of operations and employing fielded Electronic Warfare Systems and Radar systems in real-world environments. Responsible for the tactical employment of both types of systems, requiring an in-depth knowledge of operating principals as well as operations and reactions.
- Evaluate interaction of electromagnetic signals with sensors for radar and/or EW applications.
MINIMUM SKILLS/ESSENTIAL SKILLS/DUTIES/QUALIFICATION:
- At least 10 years of related Systems Engineering experience.
- Minimum five years’ experience in a physics, mathematics, computer science, or engineering field.
- Minimum five years’ experience in laboratory/field research, development, test, and evaluation related to electromagnetic sensor systems and radar applications
- Familiar with sensor system characterizations.
- Experience in assessing the vulnerability of sensor systems.
- Experience evaluating interaction of electromagnetic signals with sensors for radar and/or Electronic Warfare (EW) applications.
- Familiar with DoD and USN Systems Engineering practices.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and manage complex projects.
- Experience in managing large distributed simulation projects employing the High Level Architecture (HLA).
- Shall have experience in identifying, evaluating architectural, and technology alternatives and in identifying and quantifying related risks.
- Provide overall project direction and performance.
- Familiar with DoD processes for Verification, Validation, and Accreditation (VV&A) of Simulations.
- Familiar with standard productivity tools such as Microsoft Office Suite in order to support system documentation efforts.
- Experience in producing and presenting briefings for technical, programmatic, and executive level audiences.
- Experience in generating training materials and conducting training desirable.
- A Department of Defense (DoD) Secret security clearance.*
- Bachelors of Science and Masters in Computer or Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related discipline from an accredited college or university.
BENEFITS: Envisioneering, Inc. offers a stable work environment, a competitive salary, and a comprehensive benefits package effective date of hire; including 401k, Medical/Dental/Vision, FSA, Short Term, Long Term, AD&D and Life insurance, (employer paid), voluntary life, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Leave, Holidays and much more.
AS A CONDITION OF EMPLOYMENT: You must pass a drug and pre-employment screening. U.S. Citizenship Required.
*A Department of Defense (DoD) Secret security clearance is required at time of hire. Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Due to the nature of work performed within our facilities, U.S. citizenship is required. Please confirm in your cover letter or resume.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY: Envisioneering Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship and immigration status, age, disability or handicap, sex (including pregnancy), marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, arrest record, hairstyle, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment. Envisioneering Inc. is committed to creating and maintaining a workplace in which all employees have an opportunity to participate and contribute to the success of the business and are valued for their skills, experience, and unique perspectives.
Envisioneering, Inc. will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental limitations of qualified employees with disabilities unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. If you need assistance to perform your job duties because of a physical or mental condition, please let Human Resources know.
Envisioneering, Inc. will endeavor to accommodate the sincere religious beliefs of its employees to the extent such accommodation does not pose an undue hardship on Envisioneering, Inc.’s operations. If you wish to request such an accommodation, please speak to Human Resources.
Any employees with questions or concerns about equal employment opportunities in the workplace are encouraged to bring these issues to the attention of Human Resources. Envisioneering, Inc. will not allow any form of retaliation against individuals who raise issues of equal employment opportunity. If an employee feels he or she has been subjected to any such retaliation, he or she should bring it to the attention of Human Resources. To ensure our workplace is free of artificial barriers, violation of this policy including any improper retaliatory conduct will lead to discipline, up to and including discharge. All employees must cooperate with all investigations.
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION: Please complete an online application and submit a current resume with salary requirements @ https://envisioneeringinc.com/ Resumes held in strict confidence.