POSITION: Program Specialist
MINIMUM SECURITY CLEARANCE: Secret
LOCATION: Washington D.C.
JOB ID: 23-006
CLOSING DATE: Until Filled
STATUS: Employee / Full Time
Envisioneering, Inc. is seeking a Program Specialist in support of the Naval Research Laboratory (NRL). . This position will provide technical, administrative, financial, and purchasing and project development support to our NRL customer.
- Perform purchasing for project requirements, including gathering purchasing information, preparing purchase documents, entering purchase information into the purchasing system, tracking purchases by contacting vendors, and reporting purchase status to the Government sponsor.
- Maintain financial spreadsheets by entering funding document information, cost of purchases, purchase invoices, labor hours, and related costs.
- Support development of project briefings by preparing view graphs and Power Point slides.
- Support preparation of monthly status reports and generate technical reports using Microsoft Office products. Candidate should possess intermediate level skills using Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint. Introductory or immediate level skills using MS Project is a plus.
- Provide meeting support by scheduling meetings, preparing agendas, taking notes, and capturing action items and minutes.
MINIMUM SKILLS/ QUALIFICATIONS:
- Active Secret Clearance required upon application submission or have had an active Secret Clearance within the 24 months prior to beginning work.
- A high school diploma and 6 years of relevant experience or an Associate Degree and 4 years of relevant experience or a Bachelor Degree and 2 years of relevant experience.
BENEFITS: Envisioneering, Inc. offers a stable work environment, a competitive salary, and a comprehensive benefits package effective date of hire; including 401k, Medical/Dental/Vision, FSA, Short Term, Long Term, AD&D and Life insurance, (employer paid), voluntary life, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Leave, Holidays and much more.
AS A CONDITION OF EMPLOYMENT: You must pass a drug and pre-employment screening. U.S. Citizenship Required. *A Department of Defense (DoD) Secret security clearance is required at time of hire. Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Due to the nature of work performed within our facilities, U.S. citizenship is required. Please confirm in your cover letter or resume.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY: Envisioneering Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship and immigration status, age, disability or handicap, sex (including pregnancy), marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, arrest record, hairstyle, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment. Envisioneering Inc. is committed to creating and maintaining a workplace in which all employees have an opportunity to participate and contribute to the success of the business and are valued for their skills, experience, and unique perspectives.
Envisioneering, Inc. will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental limitations of qualified employees with disabilities unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. If you need assistance to perform your job duties because of a physical or mental condition, please let Human Resources know.
Envisioneering, Inc. will endeavor to accommodate the sincere religious beliefs of its employees to the extent such accommodation does not pose an undue hardship on Envisioneering, Inc.’s operations. If you wish to request such an accommodation, please speak to Human Resources.
Any employees with questions or concerns about equal employment opportunities in the workplace are encouraged to bring these issues to the attention of Human Resources. Envisioneering, Inc. will not allow any form of retaliation against individuals who raise issues of equal employment opportunity. If an employee feels he or she has been subjected to any such retaliation, he or she should bring it to the attention of Human Resources. To ensure our workplace is free of artificial barriers, violation of this policy including any improper retaliatory conduct will lead to discipline, up to and including discharge. All employees must cooperate with all investigations.
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION: Please submit a current resume with salary requirements @ www.envisioneeringinc.com . Resumes held in strict confidence.
ACCESSIBILITY ACCOMMODATION FOR APPLICANTS: If you are a job seeker with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please contact Human Resources (HR) at the below to request the appropriate accommodation. Human Resources email@example.com
Equal Employment Opportunity
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision