POSITION: Operations System Analyst
MINIMUM SECURITY CLEARANCE: Secret
LOCATION: Dahlgren, VA.
JOB ID: 23-003
CLOSING DATE: Until Filled
STATUS: Employee / Full Time
Envisioneering, Inc. has an opening for a full-time Operations Systems Analyst to support our current work at the Naval Surface Warfare Center Dahlgren Division (NSWCDD). We are seeking a highly motivated candidate with strong communications and problem-solving skills to work in a government/contractor team to support the integration of the Softkill Coordination Subsystem (SKCS), part of the Surface Electronic Warfare Improvement Program (SEWIP), with the Advanced Offboard Electronic Warfare (AOEW) system. Previous experience in threat system analysis and/or operation of U.S. Navy Electronic Warfare (EW) systems is desired.
- Support integration and testing of the Softkill Coordination Subsystem (SKCS) with the Advanced Offboard Electronic Warfare (AOEW) system.
- Apply experience in threat system analysis and/or operation of U.S. Navy Electronic Warfare (EW) systems to integration and testing.
- Organize, lead, and host large meetings, workshops, or conferences.
- Work in conjunction with an agile software development team.
- Experience with Electronic Maneuver Warfare systems and operations, Electromagnetic Spectrum Operations, and generation of Electronic Warfare Gaps and Capabilities.
- Create and/or review technical documentation; Concepts of Operations (CONOPS); Concepts of Employment (CONEMPs); and Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTPs).
- Support Developmental and Operational Test and Evaluation (T&E) efforts.
- Sedentary/10 lbs. maximum. Occasional life/carry of small articles. Some occasional walking or standing may be required.
- 6+ years of experience in threat system analysis and/or operation of U.S. Navy Electronic Warfare (EW) systems.
- Experience with threat systems, red adversary tactics and kill chains, blue force Operational plans (OPLANS), Fleet operations, specializing in Electronic Warfare and Information Operations.
- Demonstrated organizational skills and leadership.
- Familiarity with the Joint Capabilities Integration and Development System (JCIDs) process.
- Experience with system variants of the AN/SLQ-32 (V).
- Department of Defense (DoD) Secret clearance*.
BENEFITS: Envisioneering, Inc. offers a stable work environment, a competitive salary, and a comprehensive benefits package effective date of hire; including 401k, Medical/Dental/Vision, FSA, Short Term, Long Term, AD&D and Life insurance, (employer paid), voluntary life, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Leave, Holidays and much more.
AS A CONDITION OF EMPLOYMENT: You must pass a drug and pre-employment screening. U.S. Citizenship Required. *A Department of Defense (DoD) Secret security clearance is required at time of hire. Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Due to the nature of work performed within our facilities, U.S. citizenship is required. Please confirm in your cover letter or resume.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY: Envisioneering Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship and immigration status, age, disability or handicap, sex (including pregnancy), marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, arrest record, hairstyle, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment. Envisioneering Inc. is committed to creating and maintaining a workplace in which all employees have an opportunity to participate and contribute to the success of the business and are valued for their skills, experience, and unique perspectives.
Envisioneering, Inc. will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental limitations of qualified employees with disabilities unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. If you need assistance to perform your job duties because of a physical or mental condition, please let Human Resources know.
Envisioneering, Inc. will endeavor to accommodate the sincere religious beliefs of its employees to the extent such accommodation does not pose an undue hardship on Envisioneering, Inc.’s operations. If you wish to request such an accommodation, please speak to Human Resources.
Any employees with questions or concerns about equal employment opportunities in the workplace are encouraged to bring these issues to the attention of Human Resources. Envisioneering, Inc. will not allow any form of retaliation against individuals who raise issues of equal employment opportunity. If an employee feels he or she has been subjected to any such retaliation, he or she should bring it to the attention of Human Resources. To ensure our workplace is free of artificial barriers, violation of this policy including any improper retaliatory conduct will lead to discipline, up to and including discharge. All employees must cooperate with all investigations.
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION: Please submit a current resume with salary requirements @ www.envisioneeringinc.com . Resumes held in strict confidence.
ACCESSIBILITY ACCOMMODATION FOR APPLICANTS: If you are a job seeker with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please contact Human Resources (HR) (firstname.lastname@example.org) to request the appropriate accommodation