Senior Systems Analyst
Minimum Security Clearance: Secret Clearance
Location: Seal Beach, CA.
Travel: No Travel
Closing Date: Until Filled
We have a contingent job opportunity for a Senior Systems Analyst. This position requires a current clearance (within the past 2 months) at the SECRET level.
Senior Systems Analyst Summary PD:
- Perform a test requirements analysis for a given weapon system at the component, circuit card, line repairable unit, and system level to generate a Test Requirements Document. Develop test strategies for such items specifying how each circuit is to be tested, what test methodology (static, functional, boundary-scan) is to be used, and which test platform (ranging from bench top to Automated Test Equipment) to target.
- Write test procedures or software test programs using ATLAS, Basic, C, C++, CSharp, Visual C, LabView, etc. programming languages depending on project requirements. Perform both go/no-go tests as well as diagnostic fault isolation down to three devices when possible.
- Develop all corresponding documentation needed to maintain the software program and for an operator to run the test program and effect repairs.
- Develop all corresponding documentation in accordance with the laboratory quality system needed to maintain the software program and for an operator to run the test program and affect repairs.
- Using a statistical analysis program (TSDAP), perform test system variables data analyses to assess repeatability and correlation among like test systems and generate associated reports and maintain TSDAP to be compliant with IT requirements and maintain TSDAP’s associated weapons acceptance test database.
- Procure test system components, assemble and checkout test system functional operation and readiness for Unit Under Test (UUT) per associated technical drawing package. Assess and identify test system drawing package deficiencies and discrepancies that would affect successful assembly and operational performance.
Resumes held in strict confidence. Relocation assistance available.
Company benefits include: Medical/Dental/Vision (primary portion of cost employer paid), FSA, Short Term, Long Term, AD&D and Life insurance, (employer paid), paid Leave, 10 paid holidays/year, 401k Plan, Educational Tuition Reimbursement Program. EOE/MFDV Employer. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.