Program Control Specialist
Location: No. VA/Washington, DC
Job ID: 16-010
Status: Full Time
Closing Date: Until Filled
This position requires a DoD Secret Clearance
Minimum 10 years of experience with program and project financial management including:
- Minimum 10 years of experience in a government contracting environment with experience providing program control support in the areas of planning, scheduling, and tracking defense acquisition programs
- Working knowledge of Department of the Navy Implementation and Operation of the Defense Acquisition System, such as developing, reviewing and tracking Defense Acquisition Program documentation to support program Acquisition milestones and contract requirements
- Supporting senior program management offices by recommending strategies and interacting with senior staff to disseminate periodic program reports and project goals that define and analyze program challenges and risk mitigation approaches
- Monitoring and coordinating contracts and on‐going projects; that include contract/project timelines; funding commitments, obligations and expenditures. Preparation of financial reports for use by program managers
- Developing and monitoring program schedules that comprise numerous and varied functional activities from both Government and Contractor organizations to ensure attainment of project timelines/budgets/goals
- Compiling, analyzing, and presenting expenditure data that provide visibility into material, labor, and/or systems engineering/program management activities
- Demonstrated application of Microsoft products to efficiently execute assigned tasks using Microsoft Project, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel to support both detailed scheduling, reporting, and budgeting tasks, and executive summaries and briefings
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, or a related field
Company benefits include: Medical/Dental/Vision (primary portion of cost employer paid), FSA, Short Term, Long Term, AD&D and Life insurance (employer paid), paid Leave, 10 paid holidays/year, 401k Plan, Educational Tuition Reimbursement Program. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
As a condition of employment, you must be a U.S. Citizen; pass a pre-employment drug screening as well as have an acceptable background check result. Candidate must follow all company and non-DOT Drug and Alcohol Testing Policies. Driving and motor vehicle records will be checked.
Envisioneering is an EEO AA/M/F/Vet/Disability Employer.